Friday, January 3, 2014

Foreign Exchange Trading | What Are The Options?

Foreign exchange trading what are the options? Hi everyone, today I want to discuss what the options are for anyone interested in trading the currency market aka Forex market. If you are just starting out, one must ask themselves a few questions.

>How much time daily do I have to trade?
>What is my risk appetite like?
>Do I want to trade manually or let a "robot" trade for me (autotrade)?
>How much am I prepared to lose(because you will lose at some point)?

The last question ties into your risk appetite. Your risk will undoubtedly change based on your start-up capital. Let me provide an example. If you are starting to trade with 200USD you may want to increase your risk higher than normal because you are "only" trading with 200USD. But if you are trading with 200K USD, you can lower your risk to let's say 1 or 2% of you equity risked and still make a decent amount of money. Its all relative based on your capital. Easy enough right? Ofcourse there are more variables involved as well like your risk to reward ratio. For example, if you are trading with a Stop Loss of 50 pips and a Take Profit of 50 pips, then your RR ratio is 1:1. Over the short term this may be OK but to lower your risk I would say try to hit a RR of around 1:2. So you might set your Take Profit at 100 pips and your Stop Loss at 50 pips.

So if you decide you have enough time to babysit your trading account, then you will opt to manually trade your account. There is a lot of different ways to manually trade your account, which I will save for another post to keep this brief but, here is a simple, effective, and easy way to trade manually.

If you decide that you want to let a robot trade your account, then you will have a number of options. Many of the options will be poor ones, but if you look hard enough you will find the best options for your trading style. If you wish to see the best options for autotrading your account, well you are at the right spot. Let me offer you the best options here.

You see readers of this post will benefit from my "growing pain" trading the FX market. I am providing the best options for you here today. And I am not asking you to "subscribe" to anything like some other sites do.

In summary I would like to say welcome to trading the FX market. One can expect many challenges, but I hope this post has made life a little bit easier. Happy Trading and Happy New Year.